Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

I know the Queen...no, really, I do! Sparkles galore!

No. Really, I do know the Queen. Or at least I know two people who look very much like the Queen. My Mum and her sister that is. Only the other day someone kept looking at my Mum in the Post Office queue and finally they asked her if she was the Queen. Obviously the Queen often queues in Breaston post office. And when my Aunt responds that she's not the Queen, people ask her if she's sure.

But anyway, yet again I have digressed because for those who haven't come across  I Know The Queen it first started in 2012. It is a luxury accessories brand with "an eye for experimental designs and fun".  In fact as they say on their site "the more ridiculous the idea the more we love it."


Amongst the many lovely things that they sell (more about those below) is the Gold lightening bolt glitter sticker £7, which I stuck onto an LK Bennett floral print bag that I bought from Bicester last week. In fact, if you look closely, I think that I put it on upside down - which I figured was highly likely as I was doing it. Sometimes being left handed makes me see things differently.  But I've switched it round now so all is well. Stickers are a great way of personalising new things, or giving a new lease of life to older pieces. And lightening bolts - well they're just taking over the world right now aren't they? 



Here are some of the fabulous glitter bags that they make at I know the Queen....



This shark glitter bag (£69) has to be one of the best bags I've ever seen. You've got to love a bit of jaws! I remember watching it for the first time. In fact who doesn't remember watching Jaws for the first time?


Or how about a personalised cross body glitter bag (£69). Would this not make the best gift ever - possibly to yourself?


Or how about the stars cross body glitter bag (£69)? This is an absolute beaut! I love the size of it, the sparkle, the stars - everything is just spot on.


Gold lightening bolt glitter sticker £7 (not quite right but it's all sorted now)

The full range of stickers includes letter, stars, red lips, hearts, hashtags and dollar signs and you can find them all here. 



There are some fab pieces on the I know the Queen website so if you've got a few minutes and if you're into sparkles, this could be a good place to spend those minutes.