Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Orla Kiely for QVC - and fluffy jumpers!


Girlfriend twill stripe chino from GAP (£22.99) leather sneaker boots Zara (£39.99) boyfriend jacket Oasis (£45) Topshop blouse (previous season) Orla Kiely bag similar here (£115)

Yesterday the youngest and I hit the shops by 9am to buy her a few new bits and bobs now that the weather is getting chillier. She has a thing for fluffy jumpers and I've promised her that even when she's as old as I am, each winter I will take her shopping for a new fluffy jumper. I have visions of Bella Freud and Wyse jumpers appearing somewhere along the way. Anyway, for now, this is what she chose...


M&S "Hello" jumper £18.  And this one...


M&S heart jumper (£16). I figured that you can't really argue with logos, sequins, pink fluffy hearts and grey. Hmmm, can't imagine why she likes those things. Plus they go up to an age 14 so for anyone who is on the petite side....

I went a bit slouchy on the bottom half in girlfriend chinos from GAP, which have a lovely fit about them - best described as your favourite jeans on a loose day - and Zara sneaker boots which are so comfortable for walking around town in. But then on my top half I went smarter with a Topshop shirt and Oasis boyfriend blazer, just to off set the slouchier trousers and flats.

The Orla Kiely bag that I'm using ties in nicely with my up and coming QVC shows. I promised to let everyone know when I was on again and tomorrow (Monday) at mid-night I'm doing my first Orla Kiely show, Then at 9am on Tuesday I'm presenting the morning show followed by three further shows at 2pm, 4pm and 5pm. During the 4pm show I will be launching Orla Kiely homewear on QVC which is hugely exciting. The other shows will be featuring bags and wallets plus I will also be launching Orla's watches and new jewellery range. So, for anyone who would like to, please do tune in!

I'm not sure when I'll be back but hopefully it will be soon - and I'll keep posting instagram updates of my Orla outfits. Have a super week everyone!

Sorry about the grey jumper appearing again. I have a new laptop and odd things keep happening!