Pages

Friday 20 April 2012

On the Run - A Friday Jeans Look

The bags are still packed from last night's style event, which is why I'm not yet able to bring you more photos of the pieces that I had there.  I didn't get home until 11ish and then I was up and out early this morning, off up the motorway to style another lady. Anyway, I will try to bring you some more pictures over the next few days.

It being Friday and all that, and having been dressed up last night, I opted for jeans which I dressed up with a white shirt, turquoise boden jumper, together with a long necklace and statement ring.


As you can see, I also wore my new Hobbs shoes which are getting quite a lot of outings. Being closed in at the front and fairly covered too, they are OK even in this less than sunny weather.  Our four year old was totally bemused when I was putting on my "pop socks" on - I don't think that she could get over the fact that whilst they looked like tights they were socks - or may be it was because they looked like socks but were tights, sort of. 


This was the necklace that I wore - a nightmare when with children or doing jobs around the house but great otherwise.


And here I am, wearing a pink front door, or so it would appear.



Kathy, who featured in "Sunday Best" last week has very kindly offered to go and try lots of pairs of jeans on, photograph herself in them and report back to me, whilst on her trip to London next week. So I look forward to passing all of that information on to you.

Tale of the Day from the Terrible Three comes courtesy of the youngest, who asked me the other day whether I had any hip-hop music and then proceeded to dance in a hip hop style.  Apparently she had seen it on Angelina Ballerina. Seems that AB is clearly getting with it.